Summary of Rabison Shumba’s Publishing Efforts
1. March 2010, The Greatness Manual blog was launched
2. May 2010, Participated in the ezine.com HAHD (One hundred articles in one hundred days) marathon. Completed it in 45 days. The only one who qualified from Zimbabwe among 6 in Africa.
3. August 2010, at the end of 4th HAHD challenge, Rabison had completed 201 articles and was awarded a double honors award. Out 0f 2650 participants in the world, 220 qualified and only 68 with double honours.
4. September 2010, Rabison was selected among 101 Authors to co-author a book entitled 101 Great Ways to Enhance your Career. He is the only African in the book to have been selected. Book will be available on Amazon and major bookstores in early December 2010.
5. By October 2010, after 6 months of writing 1000 words a day continually, Rabison had written 4 books.
6. The Greatness Manual, Rabison’s first book was in print in 2011 and also available on www.lulu.com as well as www.amazon.com. Watch this space for great discounts for any books in the pipeline.
7. Rabison entered the 5th edition of the Ezine Hundred Articles in Hundred Days (HAHD) in September 2010. He completed the marathon in 52 days.Competition ends on 31 December 2010.
8. Rabison is a columnist in a number of journals (such as Turnaround Management Journal), online newspapers as well as business magazines both in Zimbabwe and across the globe. Contact him for any articles you wish for him to write or authorize you publish.
9. In 2012 Rabison published his book; Fountain of Inspiration volume 1, a book he wrote using a cellular phone.